Re: Limited Edition MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Limited Edition MGB
From: Bill D <billd@voicenet.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 1995 23:05:53 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 3 Dec 1995, Nicholas J. Levett wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if this vehicle ID is from a 1980 Limited Edition MGB.
>       GVVDJ2AG509488

According to my Vicky Brit catalog, that's the right number for a 1980.

Vicky Brit are a little less forthcoming on engine numbers.  Look for an
engine number of the form 18VxxxAE, where xxx is even if the car has O/D
and odd if it doesn't.

Bill D
1971 MGB (daily driver)

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill Duetschler)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have