Re- Packing for Extended To

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re- Packing for Extended To
From: "John Hed" <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
Date: 7 Dec 1995 07:18:53 -0800
                       Subject:                               Time:7:07 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Re: Packing for Extended Touring       Date:12/7/95

james fisher wrote describing a "double-assed Midget trailor & range extender"
!  OK you are insane, We knew that ;-)    Really now, have you seen something
like this before or did you put some funny mushrooms on that last pizza!!!!
I've seen pictures somewhere of people making a trailor out of the ass end of
the same car (moss motoring, Brit Car?..) and it looked kind of cute but two
ends back to back?  Hmmmmm.
I am trying to get a burned out hulk of an MGA as a parts car....

John "don't give me ideas" Hed       John_Hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil
'58 MGA  restorable
'71 MGB-GT  restored but sick