home page

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: home page
From: lawref@lawref.com (Ernest E. Gilbert)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 1995 10:37:32 -0800
A couple of months ago I put up some pix of the MGA coupe for a few that had
expressed interest. Now the page has been listed on the MG home page in UK
and hits consistantly run in the top 10 of all my other pages. Lucia and I
are pleased and thank you for the visits.

Soooo! we have expanded. There is now a page for links to all the other very
fine MG pages and we have begun a reference page to list all the MG
suppliers we can find. Perhaps a "tech Tip" page with clips from the mgs
list would be nice, and we might even be able to put your page up if you
don't have a server handy. And how about an e-mail directory, I get tired of
looking for address in past mail.

It is just now started so listings are bleak but with your help we can find
everyone to add. Suggestions please!

The old pix address is still good and the new address is:

http://www.lawref.com/eeg/britworks/

We sincerely hope this is something that will be of interest and help to all
and a worthwhile addition to this group.

Thanks
Ernest E. Gilbert
lawref@lawref.com
http://www.lawref.com/