Too Much Tail?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Too Much Tail?
From: dodd@el.wpafb.af.mil (Mark A. Dodd, WL/ELOD, X55581/64158)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 95 08:08:58 EST
As Russ said:
>At a MG Marque Day at Moss Motors about 5 years ago I saw and photographed
>(which should eliminate the funny mushroom theory) just such a trailer made
>from the hind quarters of two MGB's.  It was striking!  It was a perfect
>match to the bright red chrome-bumpered B attached to it.  If you're
>serious, I could probably find the negative and make you a print.
I too have seen one of these trailors.  A guy in our local club has one.
The best touch is the fuel cap.  He uses a beer pull instead!  I think it
has a Bass label on it!!

Mark A Dodd                 Working in the dark (infrared)
email: dodd@el.wpafb.af.mil Working in the grease (MGs)
Snail: 2700 D St, Ste 2     Working in the dust (212 Central
       WPAFB, OH 45433-7405                      Dayton, OH)
       (513) 255-5581