Re: MG 96 at Indy

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG 96 at Indy
From: dcouncil@imt.net (David Councill)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 1995 16:21:55 -0700
>Boy, if we could get John Twist on this net!!!!!
>
>I used to be able to ask him questions on prodigy, before I quit
>
>them.  This guy knows all!!!!  And is very, very helpfull
>
>                          Chet in Dav Ia
>                           MGB-TR-6-72's

I agree. He was quite active on Prodigy's MG bulletin board. It would be
great if we could get him out on the Internet.

My one regret to leaving Prodigy was that bulletin board. Until I found this
group that is. Now I have a great SLIP connection, unlimited Internet access
(for free because I work for my ISP), and great MG conversations. And I am
driving my MG more too!

Next week, my 71 BGT will head out on a 260 mile Montana highway drive, its
first real highway cruise since the new speed limits went into effect.

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net
http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/home.html