Re[2]: MG 96 at Indy

To: CMaster808@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net, TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: MG 96 at Indy
From: "SCHLINING.M.W-" <SCHLINING.M.W-_at_BALT.PO.017@smtpgty.bwi.wec.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 95 09:26:30 EST
     IN FULL AGREEMEMT

     Our technical exchange seems to have slipped recently.  John Twist was
     a pleasent addition to the comments.

     Marty Schlining
     57 MGA Coupe
     75 MGB

Subject: Re: MG 96 at Indy
Author:  TATERRY@aol.com at BALT.SMTP
Date:    12/14/95 7:57 PM

>Boy, if we could get John Twist on this net!!!!!
>I used to be able to ask him questions on prodigy, before I quit
>them.  This guy knows all!!!!  And is very, very helpfull

John Twist was on this net and still is but he doesn't react much anymore
because some of our anti-commercial Zealots objected to his offering his Tech
Tip book in addtion to his right-on offers of technical help....a real shame
that some of us cannot seperate those who are Enthusiast and in the business
from those that are just in business.  John Twist and Norman Nock are two of
these.  Spammers they are not, there are others too, like the gent in Maine
that is in the parts business.  We are all the better for it when real
experts are in our midst.
Terry

P.S.  I'll bet John even knows the real meaning of the G in MOWOG!