Re: Are MGs really all that tough?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Are MGs really all that tough?
From: Jurgman@gnn.com (Jay Hartwig)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 1995 05:56:01
>Ooooooh, you've done it now.  The MG gods are angry.  With my direct line
>(being high priestess, ya know) I can hear them muttering.  Haven't you
>been reading this mailing list long enough to know that saying that a part
>never breaks guarantees that it will break?  You'll be lucky if your cars
>are only hit by lightning.  Please tell the rest of the list where your
>cars are parked so we won't accidently drive ours anywhere near them for
>a while.
>
>High priestess Denise
>thorpe@kegs.saic.com

Ms Thorpe is right.

  MR JOHN P ELWOOD, please refrain from the sarcasm and ridicule.  Obviously
you are not a humble person.  Being "only 17," I can understand that though.
You know far more than the rest of us.  If MGs come so easy then find another
hobby.

I apologize for being so rude.
Thank you for your time

Jay