Re: Nut At The End Of The Steering Column (Alignment made simple)

To: jtrindle <tsquare!jtrindle@widomaker.widomaker.com>
Subject: Re: Nut At The End Of The Steering Column (Alignment made simple)
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 1996 16:19:00 -0800 (PST)
When you get the nut off... rock the steering wheel to get it off. Pull hard
and push hard on the top and it will come right off. I struggled for hours
with pullers and levers until I freaked out and just grabbed it and shook
it. I live in an apartment too. Fortunately my girlfriends brother has a
full set of tools at the house. Lucky me :)

Chris