Re: Midget won't start...

To: Railroad2@aol.com
Subject: Re: Midget won't start...
From: David Councill <dcouncil@cu.comp-unltd.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 10:21:21 -0700 (MST)
You are right. We should be working.

It sounds like you have checked the obvious. I presume that nothing
unusual preceeded the problem like some other kind of maintenance. You
could verify your timing by the static timing method, in case the timing
is off.

Another problem I had similar to this was with the fuel system- the
pistons were stuck. So make sure the pistons are free moving and that
fuel is pooling in the jets.

One way or another, optimum sparking/ fuel conditions are not being met.

Maybe when I get home in a few hours I may come up with a few more ideas.

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net