Re: Midget won't start...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Midget won't start...
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 13:10:19 -0700
At 03:03 PM 2/7/96 -0500, W.R. Gibbons wrote:

>But I forgive you.  I shouldn't, but wotthehell.  Given that you have
>spark and you have gas and you've even tried ether, four possibilities
>come to mind.

Is this that bad English that Ulix warned us about?

Other than that, Ray covered the possibilities, at least on the electrical
side. I sent a short response while I was at work, but I have not seen it
show up yet.

I hope I'm not in trouble.

Meanwhile, I am enjoying some balmy weather in Montana - perfect weather to
be working on my car as the clutch repair continues.

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net
http://www.imt.net/~dcouncil/home.html