Re: Midget won't start...

To: Railroad2@aol.com
Subject: Re: Midget won't start...
From: "U. Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 11:09:50 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 7 Feb 1996 Railroad2@aol.com wrote:
> (I made a point to post this during the day since a lot of you seem to do
> your e-mail during business hours when you probably should be working.)

Haha, why do you think there is so much traffic on this list?

Let's start with the obvious. How strong is your spark (nice and blue?),
and do you have spark on at least 3 cylinders? Does your dist. cap have
hairline cracks?.....

Darn, don't have more time right now, the boss is coming down the hall...
Ulix (hitting the panic-button that switches screen to an important
looking spreadsheet)

                      sprite                 caddy