'52 Alvis FOR SALE

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: '52 Alvis FOR SALE
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 96 10:23:08 PST
Fellow Britcar owners, drivers, and hopefuls,

A friend in the San Diego MG Club has decided to sell his '52 Alvis and
since he isn't wired, I offered to post this for him.  The current owner
has owned the car for years and only driven it occasionally.  Before he
bought it it had been restored for the purpose of renting it to couples
who wanted to drive away from their weddings in style.  By now, all of
the rice is probably out of it.  I haven't seen the car in years, but I
remember it being a very nice restoration although I have no idea if it's
original or not never having seen or heard of any other Alvis.  Judging
from the owner's other cars, I'd guess that the car is in as good, if not
better shape than it was when he got it.  I vaguely remember it being
cream colored.  It's a sedan.  This is absolutely everything I know about
the car.

Anyone interested in this car should call the owner, Dennis Yard, at (619)
565-8199.  He said he wants about $10,000 for it.  Don't respond to the
sender of this post because I've said all I'm a gonna say on the subject.

Denise Thorpe