Re: Webasco roofs

To: Will Zehring <wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu>
Subject: Re: Webasco roofs
From: James Robert Mcdougal <jmcd@cats.ucsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 14:18:04 -0800 (PST)
Will,
        I saw a red MGBGT that had just such a top installed in it for
sale at the San Carlos (CA)Caltrain Depot. Didn't catch the number, but the
owner had apparently tried to continue the theme of the vinal top so that
the sun roof looked like it belonged there. I must say, they did do a
good job. Installing the top is detailed in the "improve and Modify MGB"
book. They make it look simple enough, but I must say that driving in a
car with a sun roof has never given me the same feeling as driving in my
roadster.

                                        Jim McDougal