Moss et al

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss et al
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 23:48:22 -0500
Friends & Worthies:

I've had pretty good luck with Moss myself over the years, but have
occasionally run amuck of the Taiwanese replacement bits here and there. I've
had somewhat worse luck in this line from Vicky B, though I can't say they're
all bad, either.

Best luck for those parts they DO have in stock (not nearly so extensive as
Moss) has been TRF in Pennsylvania. MG's are a second line for them
(originally they supplied only Triumph parts) but, as they've moved into
MG's, they've kept their standards up. Their motto (unexpressed) seems to be,
'if you can't get first quality, then just don't get it'.  Ergo, there are a
whole slew of things they DON'T have, but the ones they do are of very good
quality, I've found.

ckr