Re: Moss Motors

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moss Motors
From: macleodm@cadvision.com (Michael MacLeod)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 15:29:14 -0700
        I hope Moss is reading these comments.  I'm surprised that they
don't have a web page or some other presence on the net.   I hope this
thread causes them some sleepless nights.

        Please, Moss, let's get the parts quality up.  I don't believe
people restoring their cars are willing to compromise the quality just to
save a few dollars.

        Just because parts are made in Taiwan, they shouldn't be bereft of
quality.

        A number of the fellows in our club are now flying from Canada to
Britain to buy parts.  They really tell their wives that it is a holiday
(but we know better, don't we?).  A great holiday but is should be
unnecessary from the standpoint of parts supply.

        Come on, Moss.  Lets get some QC into the industry.  Nobody ever
complained that the quality was too high.