Fuel Stabilizer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel Stabilizer
From: black@marketsource.com (Michael S. Black)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:16:55 -0500
Amazing isn't it how people will waste so much effort talking about how
something MUST be a con rather than investing a similiar amount of time
calling up the company (or heaven forbid some of the testimonials they use)
to see what is really going on. Since this company is in NJ (where I live)
I have had the luxury of being able to contact the people who have wriiten
these testimonials. A large percentage of these people were employees of
the state of NJ and I have actually visited several of the sites and seen
the actual unit myself. To repeat Inset Industries statement THERE IS NO
MAGNET(S) IN THE DEVICE. I have help up a magnet of my own to the device as
well as a delicate compass. Neither one showed any attraction for the
device. I cannot speculate how the device works yet I did notice that the
engines that the devices were hooked up to really did have a clean exhaust.
One of the examples was a company who had it connected to a diesel
generator, I personally have several diesel vehicles including a front-end
loader and a dump truck, so I am well aware with the "start puff" that many
older diesel engines have. The exhaust on the generator I witnessed was
lacking in any way such a black puff whenever the engine was revved. I
really could care less how and why such a device works as long as it really
does work. To this point Inset Industries has provided me with a lot of
help and support. When I inquired about patent numbers I was informed that
for confidentiality the secret to the Fuel Stabilizer was a "trade secret"
similiar to the Coca-Cola brand soda. This to me implies that they could
care less if anyone analyzes the product because it is difficult to
reporduce the process. Just my two bits worth :)

* Michael S. Black                              Ass. Webmaster @ t@ponline   *
* VOX: 609-655-0369 ext 138                     '75 MGB + '68 Midget MKIII   *