Re: Fuel Stabilizer

To: black@marketsource.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Stabilizer
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 03:36:11 -0500
In a message dated 96-03-15 10:23:22 EST, black@marketsource.com (Michael S.
Black) writes:

> A large percentage of these people were employees of
>the state of NJ and I have actually visited several of the sites and seen
>the actual unit myself

AH HA! Bought by state employees! Those wonderful folks who staff our DMVs,
Air Resourses Boards, Employment offices, ...the real cream of the crop of
human potential realized...NOT
All your anecdote proves is that you saw that the device exists. If you
haven't noticed, diesel engines can run quite clean these days. Also, the
(unspeakable name) poster who started this crap mentioned that with the
installation came some interesting tuning instructions that by them selves
could account for the clean-up he claims.
Again, my point.
If this piece of crap really worked, CA Air Resourses Board would be
REQUIRING them on all older cars in this state. End Of Story