Attaching Folding Frame to car

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Attaching Folding Frame to car
From: "Ross A. Goldberg" <loki@computek.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 17:32:32 -0600
Hello,

Since people are talking about tops, I thought I would throw this question
out again in hopes of fixing my 'rough' job connecting the frame for the top
to the car.

Right now it is connected via one threadless bolt on each side with a cotter
(sp) pin holding that in place.  The problem with this is that I have to
fill the extra spaces with washers and the cotter pins have ripped my shirt
on occasion.  Is there an 'official' way to mount the frame to the car??

Also, on my 66 MGB should the frame really be grey??  Mine is painted black
(by the PO) and I like it that way :-)

Thanks,
Ross
+ Ross A. Goldberg (aka Loki) +