Marvel Mystery Oil

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Marvel Mystery Oil
From: "Matthew Montes" <MMONTES@muskingum.edu>
Date: 20 Mar 96 12:28:00 EST
Hi all,
     My experience with MMo has been wonderful.  My MG sat in a garage for 14
years.  The fuel tank sending unit was of course gummed up.  I pulled the tank
and used lacquer thinner and then a slushing compound to clean it out.  After
repainting the tank and undercoating the car I reinstalled it, however the gas
gauge still wouldn't work.  Checked all the connections but no luck, it was
still frozen.  Then somebody told me to use MMo instead of lead additive.  I
put some in the tank, and after two fillups and one can of MMo my gas guage now
works.  It cleaned up the sending unit that well!!  I now use it on every
tankful with no ill affects.  Happy motoring, winter is over(sort of)