metal dash BGT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: metal dash BGT
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 13:54:32 -0800
I've been offered an early GT that has a late over drive tranney in it for
about the cost of the over drive. I really just want the overdrive, not
another project car. So, I was wondering if anybody on the list would be
intrested in splitting the cost of the car. The car is in Portland, Oregon,
it looks like all the major bits are there, wire wheels, low in the rust
department, tube shocks all around, minor front end damage. This IS a
savable car. If someone else wants to part it out that's fine. I don't have
the time or want to save it or part it out.

Thanks, Lane