Starter problems OK

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Starter problems OK
From: cjung@direct.ca (chris jung)
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 11:49:21 -0800
Thank you to all of you who gave me some great advice on my starter problem.
Yes, my '72 MGB starts and runs now.  I found out that my relay was not
working, and that my ignition switch has a bad contact.  My car wouldn't run
because the condensor lead had worked itself loose.  All of this occured
because I left the car sitting for 5 months.  Next year, I'll remember to
start the car regularly during the storage period.

        Chris Jung, Vancouver, B.C. Canada

        '72 MGB roadster, '89 Mustang 5.0 LX