Re: Me and my MG

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Me and my MG
From: Stephen Brook <em92ssb@brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 18:23:50 GMT
> The car has been a year in coming due to either lack of good cars, lack of
>cash
> or simply more pressing things to do (easy with two babies)..it's been well
> worth the wait though - I was out all weekend with the roof down wearing a
> T-shirt (even though it's still pretty chilly out). With the heater on the
>car
> is really quite warm !!
>
> WOW, now I know what motoring is all about.

I like my 1978 B for what it is - a grand tourer of sorts. If I wanted a real
sports car that I could chuck around, I'd buy something else. Which is
precisely what a friend of mine has done. Take a look at this URL:

http://http2.brunel.ac.uk/~bm92dja/west.htm

I'm the one in the stupid red balaclava. And no, the car does not
have a heater. Unfortunately.

Stephen Brook
Brunel University
London