Re: '67B Pricing ?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, John Allard <Jallard@gonzo.wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: '67B Pricing ?
From: "Glen R. Wilson" <railroad@itw.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 12:36:28 -0400
Regarding automobile prices:

If you have lots of money to spend, what's the difference whether you
pay $6,000 or $15,000 for the perfect MGB?  Right now, I have a lot less
money to play with than I did a couple of years ago, and I have to be
pretty sure I can get out of my cars what I put into them or else my car
hobby funds disappear.  I guess the real question is whether or not the
seller is able to wait for the right buyer to come along.  I'm reminded
of the old story about the man selling apples for $500 who, when someone
told him his price was outrageous, responded that he only had to sell
one apple at that price to come out way ahead.

Glen