Re[2]: '67B Pricing ?

To: Jallard@gonzo.wolfenet.com (John Allard), rjfager@ibm.net
Subject: Re[2]: '67B Pricing ?
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 96 09:13:44 PST
I've seen the ad but I not the car. It's being sold by a classic car dealer.
>From what I've heard, (through a third party) it's like new.  Frankly, I can't
imagine paying 15K for a 'B.  Heck, I can't imagine paying half that.

Joe
Looking for a '67B (Not that one)
Subject: Re: '67B Pricing ?
From:    Jallard@gonzo.wolfenet.com (John Allard) at Internet
Date:    4/17/96  8:53 AM

I have seen the SECOND MGB built, LHD beautifully restored from a pampered
original car.  Robins Egg Blue.  I was humbled by the quality of the work on
this car.  They wanted $12,000 for it a year ago.
Whoever thinks a '67 B is worth that type of money is dreaming, or smoking
something illegal.  The only saving grace is that it MIGHT be a typo, and
they really want $5,000.  But then there are people out there who always
think that their piece of junk is worth far more than reality dictates
>Group,
>
>Can someone please enlighten me.  Have I been asleep at the three spoker or
>what?  I saw an add in the classified for a '67B; price $15,000.  Is this
>nuts or has my '65B value just gone through the roof??

PS John it is very DANGEROUS to be sleeping at the old three spoker.  Your
wife might lock you in the garage!!!!
LOL
John
John Allard
>1946 Allard L-1 Touring Car
>1954 Allard Palm Beach Mk I
>1968 MGB Roadster o/d ww rough (and for sale!)
>1969 MGB GT (under reconstructive surgery)
>1980 Triumph TR 7 (future project)
>1986 Mazda RX 7 (with all these British Cars, I have to have SOMETHING I
can trust!
1983 Chevrolet Conversion Van by Trailwagons Inc.
BSA 441cc Victor
BSA 600cc Gold Star (500 with factory kit)
Email at: Jallard@gonzo.wolfe.net
          JohnALLARD@AOL.COM
Snail mail to: 1602 South 5th Ave.
               Yakima WA, 98902-5926
Voice Mail:  509/457-5901
World Wide Web Page: (and the location for the Allard World Wide Web Page)
http://www.wolfenet.com/~jallard

The following is an attached File item from cc:Mail.  It contains
information that had to be encoded to ensure successful transmission
through various mail systems.  To decode the file use the UUDECODE
program.
--------------------------------- Cut Here ---------------------------------
begin 644 rfc822.txt
M4F5C96EV960Z(&)Y(&-C;6%I;"!F<F]M('1R:75M<&@N8W,N=71A:"YE9'4-
M"D9R;VT@;6=S+6]W;F5R0&%U=&]X+G1E86TN;F5T#0I8+45N=F5L;W!E+49R
M;VTZ(&UG<RUO=VYE<D!A=71O>"YT96%M+FYE=`T*4F5C96EV960Z(&9R;VT@
M;&]C86QH;W-T("AD865M;VY`;&]C86QH;W-T*2!B>2!T<FEU;7!H+F-S+G5T
M86@N961U("@X+C8N,3(O*2!W:71H(%--5%`@:60@3$%!,CDT-S0[(%=E9"P@
M,3<@07!R(#$Y.38@,3$Z-3`Z-3@@+3`T,#`-"E)E8V5I=F5D.B`H9G)O;2!M
M86IO<F1O;4!L;V-A;&AO<W0I(&)Y('1R:75M<&@N8W,N=71A:"YE9'4@*#@N
M-BXQ,B\I(&ED($Q!03(Y-#0P(&9O<B!M9W,M;W5T9V]I;F<[(%=E9"P@,3<@