Re: '67B Pricing ?

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '67B Pricing ?
From: macleodm@cadvision.com (Michael MacLeod)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 09:54:04 +0100
>Regarding automobile prices:
>
>If you have lots of money to spend, what's the difference whether you
>pay $6,000 or $15,000 for the perfect MGB?

I currently know of at least 1 $20,000 MGB.  a 1980 Last Edition with
delivery milage.  This car was properly, and I stress the properly,
prepared for storage and stored since new.

The current owner drove it home, spent a week preparing the car for storage
and has not started or run the car since.

There are rumours of two other's in western Canada in the same state.

The price reflects a serious offer that was refused, and was calulated
using Standard GIC rates for the years in storage.

Yeah I know, it seems dumb.  But....