Re: New MGB

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New MGB
From: macleodm@cadvision.com (Michael MacLeod)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 17:46:29 -0600
        I personally know of a new 1980 Last edition, (delivery milage)
This car was purchased by a gentleman with a great deal of knowledge of
MG's from the dealer.  The car was driven home (a few blocks) and prepared
for indefinite storage.  This Gentleman's knowledge is encyclopaedic as to
lubricants and old cars.  The car is still in his possession.  The car
would be for sale for no less than $25,000 (Canadian) or $1.98 US.

        Note:  this car does exist.  I have heard that there may be another
2 in Western Canada.   It is unlikely that they would have survived as
well.

        The owner refused to sell several years ago @ $20,000 Canadian or
$1.96 US.

        (This should throw some interesting oil on the fire)

Michael MacLeod    From Alberta - Where the beer and the antelope freeze!!
'68 BSA Spitfire                   '60 MGA                      '63 Jag Mk 10
'83 BMW R100 RS