Re: Advice on buying an MG

To: rickn@postoffice.ptd.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Advice on buying an MG
From: KGSTUART@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 22:09:38 -0400
Do you think that you would like to work on it? Is that considered part of
the fun for you? If so, then go for it..... You will be suprised at how much
of the restoration you can do, even if you are not mechanically
knowledgeable. Interior work is a good place to start to learn. The down side
is that you will have to pay someone to do the tasks that you cannot, and
that can get expensive. But you would not be alone, I know lots of people who
do just that.
On the other hand, if working on the car is a chore for you, then pass this
one by. Look for a car that has been restored. It will cost more, but in the
long run will probably end up cheaper than paying someone else to restore a
car for you.........

There are lots of MGBs available, if this one is not what you want, I am sure
that you will find another one. Good Luck !