Re: Tuxedo et al

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Tuxedo et al
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 05 May 1996 20:43:54 +0000
David,
Good to meet you and others as well.
Today, the second adventure took place. This time as promised my TD
took me to Rhinebeck for a day in the sun. Too bad the weather let us
down at Tuxedo but the ENY guys did a terrific job and that 37 Rolls
was fantastic.
If there are any other TD or TF owners listening, drop the MGA rear
into your cars. The 4.3 is the way to go. Sure, the hills may slow you
down a bit but that's why downshifting works. Aside from lower revs
and less screaming from the engine you get a very usable third gear
for all around town driving.
It was a great MG weekend and now onto Carlisle.
I will bring along some "MG Online Nametags to hand out at the MG
Council meeting Sat.
Keep drivin,
Dave