Re: Bleeding the clutch line...

To: wise@db.erau.edu (John A. Wise), mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bleeding the clutch line...
From: ericlund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Eric "Wink" Lund)
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 16:14:52 -0500
Hi MG List!

I too agree that the "Ezi-Bleed" works great for cluthes and brakes....at
least it did the first time I used it.  The second time I could not get it
to seal on the top of the (brake) master cylinder.  Spent all day playing
with the gasket and various air presures and such, but only proceeded to
end up with brake fluid sprayed all over the engine compartment and
dripping into the driver's footwell.  Is there a secret to this?  Has
anyone else had this problem before, of it working once, but not again?
Any advice or tips on other, better products much appreciated!

**            Eric "Wink" Lund                **
**                '73 MGB                     **
**                '91 G20                     **
**            ericlund@uiuc.edu               **