Speaking of rust...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Speaking of rust...
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Mon, 13 May 96 13:53:32 PDT
...how much will the MOT allow?  Is it a matter of structural integrity,
or do they object to any rust?  Can a B pass with the usual dogleg rust
but good sills and floors?  How about a '67 B with dogleg rust and rusted
through spots below the tail lights just above the bumper--would this car
pass (everything else being in good working order)?  How about a line of
rust over the rear wheel wells plus dogleg rust (yet another '67 B)?

My future happiness depends on the answers to these questions, well, maybe
just my financial state in the immediate future.

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com