Re: car runs on one cylinder

To: Ragthyme@aol.com
Subject: Re: car runs on one cylinder
From: James Robert Mcdougal <jmcd@cats.ucsc.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 15:11:53 -0700 (PDT)
Not to make this situation any more complex than it already is, My
housemate has a motorcycle with a one cylinder, four stroke engine. It is
a Suzuki Savage, and I imagine that the flywheel is weighted to allow it
to run, but I wouldn't be calling the people at Guiness just yet.

                                Jim McDougal
                                jmcd@cats.ucsc.edu