Re: HS6 manifold for 1800

To: barrister@lawref.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HS6 manifold for 1800
From: "Jerry Causey" <reecau@whidbey.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 21:12:37 -0800
I got my manifold from Seven Enterprises Ltd. (800-992-7007), along with
replacement
springs, needles, gaskets, and spacers for the HS6s I rescued from a wrecking
yard Volvo.

Good luck finding linkage. I used most of what came with my HS4s, and
fabricated a couple of fiddly bits. An aluminum  baking sheet makes a
passable heat shield.

Regards,
Jerry Causey

---------------- original message follows --------------------

> I have now pretty well confirmed that the HS6 SU type carb (1 3/4 throat)
>made under license for the 240Z will fit the factory MGB manifold supplied for
>conversions to HS6 carbs. And since I just ha
> pen to have a spare set ....
>
> Does anyone have a copy of the MGB manifold for these carbs that they would
>be willing to sell? They can be identified by the 4 bolt mounting pattern for
>the carbs instead of the 2 bolt.
>
> Moss only sells the manifold with a kit including the carbs.
>
> Thanks
> Ernest
> barrister@lawref.com

There is no history...only biography.