Re: my obscene tube & the right thing to do

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my obscene tube & the right thing to do
From: Stephen Brook <em92ssb@brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 11:09:44 BST
> We have had the same problem (pine needles falling into the vent). Our tube
> blocked completely which caused the vent to fill to a level which allowed
> water to somehow get into the car, spilling on to the back of the radio
> which ruined it.......

> .....To hopefully fix the problem for good, we fashioned a wire mesh grille to
> stop most of the crap from getting down the vent in the first place.

Or if you are really lazy, you could buy one of the wire grilles sold by the
MG Owners' Club in the UK that achieves the same purpose. I don't know
the part no., but you can ring them on +44 1954 231318 or fax them on
+44 1954 231073.

Moss also do one, which retails for UK Pounds 4.70. I believe that they now
have a working web page; www.moss-europe.co.uk.

Stephen Brook
Brunel University
Uxbridge