Re: my obscene tube & the right thing to do

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: my obscene tube & the right thing to do
From: Ragthyme@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 11:16:02 -0400

>Or if you are really lazy, you could buy one of the wire grilles sold by the
>MG Owners' Club in the UK that achieves the same purpose. I don't know
>the part no., but you can ring them on +44 1954 231318 or fax them on
>+44 1954 231073.
>
>Moss also do one, which retails for UK Pounds 4.70. I believe that they now
>have a working web page; www.moss-europe.co.uk.

Or, you could get one of the things I got last winter (for those seasons when
you really, really don't want fresh air in your face atall):  a grille-shaped
refrigerator magnet with the MG logo on it that closes off the vent entirely.
 I wonder why it took 20 years to come up with this thing? Seems pretty
elementary to me.  Exceedingly handy and works very well, too.

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'