Suspension Squeaking

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Suspension Squeaking
From: RNafie@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 23:24:07 -0400
I try to be conscientious about caring for my '80 LE, but as much as I try I
haven't been able to eliminate a suspensition type "squeak" or "creak" from
the left from fender area.  I can produce the sound by pushing down on the
front fender and rocking the car slightly.  I can hear the sound when backing
up from my driveway in the mornings when the car is going slowly but pressure
is put on the suspension.  The front fittings have all been greased (6), so
I'm not sure what to do next.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Bob Nafie