Re: Q. books on mgtd's ? which ones?

To: "D.Roozemond" <danko@dutchpu.TUDelft.NL>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Q. books on mgtd's ? which ones?
From: BLECKSTEIN@SHELL.MONMOUTH.COM
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 23:05:51 -0400

>Workshop and restoration guides:
>
>MG T-series restoration guide
>The T-series restoration guide (knudson)
>MG midget TD/TF Factory workshop)
>The MGworkshop manual (Mtype to TF1500) (MRP/Bently)  *expensive
>The complete MGTD restoration manual (Horst Schach)
>

>Any comments on the books is appreciated,
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Danko

Danko, The T Series Handbook, and workshop manuals are a must. I just got Horst
Schach's book and although I am just starting it it appears to be excellent. As
for picture books, look through them and pick one that meets your fancy. Do
make
sure you get some book on the history of MG. Your car is much more than a nice
looking period auto. One book that is a must is Maintaining the Breed by the
late and great John Thornley.

Mike Leckstein