Re: the top's on blues

To: mgs@autox.team.net, dcouncil@imt.net
Subject: Re: the top's on blues
From: tom.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 15:13:55 -0500
To All:

There are cars in Texas for sale, as I have posted some
to this alias sometime ago.  The Houston area for sure
as some.

The usual verbage applies, as I get nothing out of this
except to put it out to people who might be interested.

Thanks

Tom Wagner

`67' MGB
(Various stages of restoration - All
Paint removed to metal, working on rust
removal.) Waiting for day to become daily
vehicle.

`92' Honda Civic LX(Excellent car)

`93' Honda Civic CDX(Moms car)

Sun Microsystems