New (CA) gas & fuel leaks

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New (CA) gas & fuel leaks
From: Melissa Mann <mmann@kirin.ccmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 15:32:36 -0700
As many of you know, California has recently switched to the new =
gasoline.  I think some of the other states have been using this new gas =
as well.=20

I was wondering if anyone on the list has noticed any differences with =
the new gas -- in performance, gas mileage, etc.  Also, has anyone =
gotten a fuel leak?

I'm especially interested, because I have quite the fuel leak.  I =
noticed it today on my way back from lunch.  Let's just say that I'm =
really glad I don't smoke!  I can also attest to the fact that the new =
gas smells quite a bit different than the old stuff.

New gas, new fuel leak...coincidence?  I think not (but I don't want to =
jump to conclusions.)

Anyone else?

-- Melissa (gas is not getting to the carb., so I reckon I'll be walking =
home tonight!)