Re: MGs in the sun

To: Eardley Bryan <ebryan@bournemouth.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: MGs in the sun
From: David Councill <dcouncil@cu.comp-unltd.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 09:37:40 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 30 May 1996, Eardley Bryan wrote:

> It's a gorgeous sunny day, for a change, and I've just seen a lovely red
> MGA with the top down.  Not long before that I saw a green MGF, also with
> the roof down.  Why did I buy a GT? Was it because of the price?
>
> Eardley Bryan
>
> ebryan@bournemouth.ac.uk
> '68 B GT (daily driver), '80 Ital (daily driver when Amy is away)
> Oliver has seven Minis (one is pink) and a Vauxhall Carlton.

I ask myself the same question. But then I must have bought my 71 BGT
during the winter. In Montana, that seems to be the season for nine months.

Its finally sunny here and it actually got to 70 degrees yesterday (20 C)
so I took the top off my 74 Toyota Landcruiser for the summer (too much
trouble taking it on and off).

Once it gets hot (80+), the BGT gets pretty hot so it will stay in the
garage. Not to worry - summer only lasts a few months.

David Councill
dcouncil@imt.net