Re: MGB Cruise Control

To: MG4EVR@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB Cruise Control
From: DamitDick@gnn.com (Damit Dick)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 15:32:25
On 10 Jun, MG4EVR wrote:

>Cruise control? What's next, a heater that works?  C'mon Dick,
>that's how they'll know who should get the long distance driving
>trophy, to the person with the bent leg and huge limp all weekend.

I've earned my share of long distance awards over the years and I'm
getting old enough that I don't want to spend the entire event in
the hot tup trying to straighten out the old bod! By the way, my
heater works. Sometimes just not good enough!

As for what's next? Why A/C of course!

>Have a friend who put a Sears unit in his BGT, he travels all over
>and absolutely loves it.  He had to make a couple small brackets
>for the throttle linkage, but told me he installed it in just a
>few hours.
>I have seen the same units in JC Whitney catalogs also.

Having been to sears I knew that they no longer handled the unit.
I'm glad to hear that it and the one from J.C. Whitney are the
same.

Dick :>)
Vintage Parts & Products
Camarillo, California