RE: Met a Listee today/had a great weekend

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Met a Listee today/had a great weekend
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 07:26:42 -0400
Ed's BEEN over the edge for quite some time, which is probably what =
makes his restoration work so good.  No, I don't think he is about to =
book, or anything that bad, I just think he is having a bad time with a =
customer.

I'm picking up the car the first nice day, or nice afternoon, in any =
event.  Not because I am concerned about him, but because I want the car =
at home.  Saturday is predicted to be sunny and bright and we will be at =
the Christie's auction in Tarrytown, if anyone else has a bent to see =
really nice cars at really inflated prices.