RE: The anticipation is killing me...

To: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Subject: RE: The anticipation is killing me...
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 15:30:18 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 12 Jun 1996, Wes Grady wrote:

> Six months.  So, your guy was way tooooo slow.

  Wes,

  Sounds like your shop has the luxury of specializing in *only*
  LBC restorations.  I realize than all cash is green, but it has
  been my experience that most production oriented shops accept
  restoration work 'on the side' (if at all).

  IMHO, I dont think its fair to compare shops on the basis of speed,
  so much as *priorities*.   Most body shops survive by fixing our
  hard-hit daily drivers and collecting the accompanying insurance
  check- not the occasional concours LBC restoration.

  Sounds like your guy is more interested in car restoration as a
  hobby rather than a necessity...

  Enjoy the A!

  --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com