brewpubbing in Waltham, MA June 17th

Subject: brewpubbing in Waltham, MA June 17th
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1996 15:13:36 -0400 (EDT)
To any SOLer's in the area,

        A few of us local SOLer's are getting together next Monday (June
17th) night to go to the Watch City Brewpub in Waltham, MA.  All are
welcome.  If anybody here isn't on my private brewpub/lbc get together list
but would like to come hang out with us, just send me a note and I can give
you the current plan, and directions to the place.

        (To Steve Jackson: I can't get email to you for some reason, but
we'd love to see you there on Monday.)

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation