Re: Daily Driver Questions

To: Tom Wagner - Program Manager <tom.wagner@Central.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Daily Driver Questions
From: Bill D <billd@voicenet.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 17:34:33 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, Tom Wagner - Program Manager wrote:

> I have a 67 MGB that is almost ready to become a daily
> driver, but I am skeptical, about putting it out on
> the by ways and hiways of our state, for fear of a breakdwon
> stranded in some of the more undesirable places in town(Houston).

You'd be surprised.

You can carry damn near everything you need to bodge a broken MG back
together at the side of the road so that it'll get you home in the trunk
of the car.  Basic tools and spare ignition parts, plus some duct tape,
WD40, baling wire, and superglue will work wonders.

Bill

'71 MGB
daily driver

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill Duetschler)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have