Tech. Responses

To: "John Twist" <VRHS43A@PRODIGY.COM>
Subject: Tech. Responses
From: "Jim Reminga" <jremingar@voyager.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 1996 20:10:16 -0400
John,

A little encouragement from a friend...

I just found this list and haven't yet seen your responses, but will look
forward to reading them in the future.
You do, in fact, have very much to contribute.

There's always someone in every crowd for each of us to annoy anyway.
Don't worry about them.
Maybe you should post your biography for those who don't know who they're
upset with.

Actually, you should get your own University Motors home page and
broadcast your own column.  I'll bet everyone signed into this area would
sooner or later join you at yours.  Leave room for club activities.  It
would be great!  The cost is becoming very reasonable, especially if
you're spending any time on Prodigy.  Maybe the clubs could all chip in,
the server could be anywhere.

Jim Reminga