Re: Battery charging/In praise of silly questions

To: TATERRY%aol.com@aphub.aerojetpd.com,
Subject: Re: Battery charging/In praise of silly questions
From: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com (Paul D Kile)
Date: 09 Jul 96 09:16:01 PDT
I have to agree with Dennis Littrell on this one - I taught consumer
auto mechanics for 10 years in the 1970s-1980s, and my motto was
"There's no such thing as a dumb question".  With something as arcane
as a British car, there are bound to be questions about elementary
issues.  I may not remember when or how I learned about the twin
6-volt batteries or the brake fluid type to use in an MG, but since I
have that knowledge, I am free to share it with others so they can
avoid the usual pitfalls.

So keep those "dumb" questions coming, I'm sure there are those of us
(like Ray Gibbons, Gary Anderson, and Yours Truly) who won't mind
answering them.

With that said, I'm afraid I have to unsubscribe to this listing.  I
was gone from work for the long weekend, and when I returned I had
153 messages!  I'm afraid I may incur the wrath of the Company
Firewall God. I'll have to wait until I get a home system and then
resubscribe.

For those of you who want to get in touch directly, my e-mail is:

KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com

so long for now,

Paul (worshipper of MOWOG) Kile

Paul D. Kile