The MGA that saved the day!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The MGA that saved the day!
From: Mark Dement <mg1935.mmm@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 21:14:47 +0000
This morning I had a tow truck pick up our family minivan to take back to
the dealer for repair and this afternoon my wife called me and said that our
old work car had died and would not go into gear (it went by tow truck also).
This left me with only MGs to drive so I set off on the70 mile round trip
with 100+ degree temperatures in my '59 MGA.  The little MGA came through
like a champ not missing a beat and no sign of overheating.  It safely
returned my wife and I to our home with only a minor sunburn.
Don't know what I can say about my "real" cars but my little MGA has never
left me stranded in 20 years!

Mark Dement     '35 M.G. PA
Mansfield, Texas        '59 MGA