Anybody ever bought from...

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anybody ever bought from...
From: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 21:25:06 -0400 (EDT)
I was wondering if anyone on the list has any experience dealing with
Scarborough Faire in RI or Caribou Canvas in CA.  I just got the
Scarborough Faire catalogue and was excited about their prices, until I
noticed the price list was from 1994.  What's up wit dat?  Caribou Canvas
offers tops in Hemmings for $179.00, which sounds really good, if their
decent tops.  What's anybody's opinion of a canvas top on an MGA roadster?
Also, I need  an interior kit, and am considering tan instead of black
(I was given a set of tan seat covers).  Red '60 MGA with tan interior and
top or red '60 MGA with black interior and top, whaddya think?

TIA,

Tom