RE: Several LBCs -Reply

To: "'Jeremy Baxter'" <jeremy.baxter@parallax.co.uk>
Subject: RE: Several LBCs -Reply
From: "Bailey, Pam" <PBailey@KellerCrescent.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 09:38:15 -0500
Okay, enough is enough......what about the female owners with two
vehicles?
You seem to assume all MG enthusiasts are married males....there are
some
single female's who enjoy MG's as well (and have owned several in the
past
20+ years)!  Surely I'm not the only one who subscribes to this list!!!!
Pam Bailey
pbailey@kellercrescent.com
78 MG Midget