RE: Several LBCs -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Several LBCs -Reply
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 96 17:47:29 PDT
Pam Bailey asked:

> Okay, enough is enough......what about the female owners with two
> vehicles?

Yeah, and what about those of us with six?

> You seem to assume all MG enthusiasts are married males....there are some
> single female's who enjoy MG's as well (and have owned several in the past
> 20+ years)!  Surely I'm not the only one who subscribes to this list!!!!
> Pam Bailey
> pbailey@kellercrescent.com
> 78 MG Midget

In answer to the question "where do we keep them?"  Well, there's a '67 B
in the garage and two on the driveway, a '63 1100 in the backyard, one
parked in the street in front of the house, and a '65 1100 stored at a
friend's house.  And the most understanding spouse is one that doesn't
exist.  I like to think I can learn from _other_ people's mistakes so I've
never made that particular one myself.  But I've come up with some of my
own.  |-/

And while we're on the subject of mistakes, Glen Wilson is doing the right
thing in selling his extra Midget and keeping the 1100.  And I don't want
to hear any more snide comments about front wheel drive MG's, okay? ;-)

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com